Are you an ambitious professional who wishes to pursue a career in the international business world? The Amsterdam MBA is designed for you! In the part-time programme, you can combine work and study with evening classes twice a week.
5 Reasons for choosing the Amsterdam MBA
1. Boutique MBA. We keep our classes small to give you all the opportunities to have full interaction with lecturers and fellow students.
2. Customised approach. You can tailor the programme to your personal need and career ambitions.
3. Network-oriented MBA. Both the Amsterdam business community and international partners are closely related to the programme.
4. Personal one-to-one career guidance. You get access to our career coaching team, workshops in developing your professional skills and network opportunities with top recruiters.
5. International Study Trip to South Africa. Deep-dive into a vibrant ecosystem and experience business execution in an emerging market.
Curriculum & Electives
The core curriculum of the Amsterdam MBA consists of four clusters addressing various key challenges for future leaders in business and society.
You will become an expert in:
-Strategy & Operations
-Finance & Accounting
-Contemporary Management Issues
Beside the core curriculum, you can choose from the following electives:
- Analysing & Resolving Conflicts
- M&A and Restructuring
- Corporate Venturing
- Scale Up
- Organisational & Leadership Agility
- Innovation Management
- Product Management
MBA full-time: facts & figures
- Start date: September
- Duration: 12 months
- 15 hours per week of scheduled class time
- 30-35 hours per week for preparation, casework and assignments
- 4 classes in parallel per block
- Classes on Monday till Thursday
- Extracurricular activities on Friday (career workshops, company visits and guest speaker events)
- Officially recognised Master’s degree. Title to be obtained: MBA
For further information: please contact [email protected]
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Research University
- 3 years post-graduate work experience
- GMAT / GRE score report (waivers available for candidates with an MSc degree)
- English proficiency
Check your eligibility: CV Quick Scan
my name is melese altaye bassa. i am from developing country ethiopiua. i have been completed BA degree on accounting and auditing from hawassa university since 2012 in regular programs. due to our country per capita income poorness, i have searching free scholarships w/c means fully funded scholrships in business and economics related feilds. please invite me by this email, if you have fully funded scholarships. thank you for your good and soon respnses.