IIM Calcutta officially released the CAT admit card for CAT 2018 on 24th October at 1 PM, and it’s now available for download.
We know you’ve been working hard to game up your CAT prep, and we hope that QS-LEAP is doing its personal best in bringing out the best colors in your preparation.
Free prep resources + free online classrooms everyday = happy prepping! 🙂
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
It’s time to take a break from your prep for a bit, and head to iimcat.ac.in, because your admit card for test day is now available for download!
Yes, you’re getting closer to the big day, and fast!
The Indian Institute of Management’s Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018 is set to be conducted on November 25th, 2018. The last date to apply (September 26th) has passed, and now we’re rapidly heading towards the final countdown!
You now have a window of 33 days to download and print your CAT admit card.
Here are the easy steps to download your admit card from the website:
- Visit the official IIM CAT website.
- Click on the Login button on the home page.
- Enter your designated User ID and Password and hit ‘Login’.
- You’ll be taken to your candidate dashboard, where you’ll see three tabs – “Applicant Details“, “Application PDF“, and “Admit card“.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- You’ll be prompted a drop-down menu, titled “Assessment“, where you must select “Common Admission Test CAT 2018 25th Nov 2018“
- Hit “Search”
- You’ll see three segments below, on the right – “Course“, “Subject” and “Action“.
- There’ll be a clickable “download” button directly below “Action“. Click on it.
- The admit card will be downloaded from the page, and you can print it out.
That’s it. You’re sorted.
What’s new this year?
The admit card has three new features that you must know of:
- Reference Number
- Emergency Contact
- Google Map Link (for you to get the location of your examination center on Google Maps)
Handy, isn’t it? Just make sure to click on the G-Maps link, while you’re on the page (and well, on a computer!).
Now that your admit card is out, you’ll know if you have been allotted the morning session or the afternoon session. The timings for the morning session are 9 am to 12 noon. And the timings for the afternoon session are 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Don’t worry if you haven’t got the slot of your choice. Neither slot is easy or hard. Remember that the final marks are going to be normalized!
Once you’re done with the download, go back to our free CAT resources and prep hard!
The QS-LEAP team wishes you all the very best for your exam!
Happy prepping! 🙂