For candidates aspiring to get into some of the top business administration programs in India along with various programs offered by the Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science, they are expected to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT). This computer based test will investigate your quantitative ability, verbal ability, reading comprehension skills, data interpretation capabilities as well as your logical reasoning power.
To be able to register for the exam you will need to log on to www.iimcat.ac.in. Upon registration you will receive a unique login ID and password through which you can perform a host of other tasks on the website.
Knowing the Official Website Of CAT Examination
Besides acting as a registration platform, the CAT website also offers a host of other important information useful to the candidates.
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
- Right from the home page, a user is able to log into their account to view and/or download their application form and score card.
- In addition to this, on this page, you will be able to find notifications for important dates such as the start date for registration, dates for when one can download the admission cards and also other announcements with regards to the date of the test.
- For students looking for city specific information, there is a dedicated link to “Exam Cities” that allow you to pick the city where you would like to appear for the exam.
- With access to PDF files that provide comprehensive information on eligibility, schedule, IIM selection process, scoring and equating process among other things, aspiring candidates can rely on this information to understand where they stand as candidates and how to approach their application.
- The website also provides registration guides, videos and mock tests allowing students to make sure that they make no mistakes during the registration process and have resources to continue practicing during the weeks leading up to the exam.
- For special students falling under specific quotas or categories, there is detailed information and access to standard forms and proformas that they may need to rely on during the registration process.
- For any more questions, the website offers a detailed FAQ section, the link for which is provided on the top right corner of the home page.
For any more queries that you may have with regards to registering for the CAT exam, you could also click on the “Contact Us” link and get in touch with the exam coordinators to have your questions answered.