Although there is no record of poet Edmund Spenser’s parentage, we do know that as a youth Spenser attended the Merchant Tailors’ School in London for a period between 1560 and 1570. Records from this time indicate that the Merchant Tailors’ Guild then had only three members named Spenser: Robert Spenser, listed as a gentleman; Nicholas Spenser, elected the Guild’s Warden in 1568; and John Spenser, listed as a “journeyman cloth-maker.” Of these, the last was likely the least affluent of the three—and most likely Edmund’s father, since school accounting records list Edmund as a scholar who attended the school at a reduced fee.
Which of the following is an assumption on which the argument depends?
(A)Anybody in sixteenth-century London who made clothing professionally would have had to be a member of the Merchant Tailors’ Guild.
I am still confused on how to use the resources on your website . How to update my target score and study plan and how to communicate if i have questions (more)
I am still confused on how to use the resouses on your website . HOw to update my target score and study plan and how to communicate if i have questions
Once you set your target score you will not be able to change it. Since your study schedule is based on your target score, that too will remain the same.
With regards to using the resources here is how you can access them:
- The practice tests on your dashboard provide you with sets of varying difficulty levels which you can give under timed and untimed conditions.
- QS- LEAP conducts free live classes regularly, wherein you learn strategies to solve questions. You also get a chance to interact with our tutors and the community.
- The resources tab has sub-tabs. There are videos on varied topics, while the topic gym provides you with concept notes, myriad blogs are there with prep and application based topics, and then there are the QS rankings of Universities.
- The directory tab gives you all the resources for your application related needs. You can discover universities and programs under the program tab. You can join university groups to interact with the community. You can find out about our tutors and also have a chance to get an admission consulting from experts in the field.
- If you have any queries related to an exam or the platform or your application, you can go to the QNA forum and post your queries there.
- The tutors also provide personalized tutoring sessions wherein you can have a customized class planned according to your needs and areas for improvement.
I hope this helps.
Keith: Compliance with new government regulations requiring the installation of smoke alarms and sprinkler systems in all theaters and arenas will cost the entertainment industry $25 billion annually. Consequently, jobs will be lost and profits diminished. Therefore, these regulations will harm the country’s economy.
Laura: The $25 billion spent by some businesses will be revenue for others. Jobs and profits will be gained as well as lost.
Laura responds to Keith by
(A) demonstrating that Keith’s conclusion is based on evidence that is not relevant to the issue at hand
(B) challenging the plausibility of the evidence that serves as the basis for Keith’s argument
(C) suggesting that Keith’s argument overlooks a mitigating consequence
(D) reinforcing Keith’s conclusion by supplying a complementary interpretation of the evidence Keith cites
(E) agreeing with the main conclusion of Keith’s argument but construing that conclusion as grounds for optimism rather than for pessimism
How do LEAP GMAT tests compare to the officai GMAT tests ? And how do LEAP candidates/users' scores compare to their official GMAT scores ?
LEAP has practice questions that have been sourced from reputed GMAT experts. The questions will help you prepare for GMAT level questions. LEAP also has three different levels of questions, for students with different aptitudes in different sections.