The University of Chicago Booth School of Business has updated the required full-time MBA essay question for the 2016-2017 application cycle.
- Choose the format that works for you. Want to illustrate your response visually? Submit a slide presentation. Like to express yourself with words? Write a traditional essay. Use the format that you feel best captures your response, the Admissions Committee has no preference.
- Determine your own length. There is no prescribed minimum or maximum length. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
- File Size: Maximum file size is 16 MB.
- Accepted Upload Formats: Acceptable formats are PDF, Word, and PowerPoint. We strongly recommend converting your piece to a PDF file prior to submitting.
- Multimedia Restrictions: We will be viewing your submission electronically and in full color, but all submissions will be converted to PDF files, so animation, video, music, etc. will not translate over.
Is there any additional information that you would like the Admissions Committee to know? If so, please address in an optional essay. (300 word maximum)
Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 words maximum)
For more information on applying to Chicago Booth, please visit the full-time MBA admissions website.
You may also be interested in:
Chicago Booth Fall 2017 MBA Application Deadlines