Act fast, because today is the final day to access Conversations on Success: 6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed , the free download from the newly launched [email protected] Books.
The interviews featured in this eBook include:
- Wharton professor Richard Shell on defining personal success
- Barnard College president Debora Spar on women’s (impossible) quest for perfection
- Bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell on the advantages of disadvantages
- New York Times Corner Office columnist Adam Bryant on the 5 qualities of successful leaders
- Wharton Work/Life Integration Project director Stewart Friedman on young people’s changing views on career and family success
- Bestselling author Adam Grant on the surprising truth about who gets ahead
Conversations on Success is drawn from the archives of [email protected] and is a must-read for those who are faced with defining success for themselves and those they lead.
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
Get Free Access to 2500+ GMAT/GRE Questions
Attend Free GMAT/GRE Prep Classes Everyday
On-demand online meetings with Admissions Teams for free
Don’t delay…today is the last day to download a free copy.