Are you looking to get your profile evaluated and seeking feedback on areas of improvement before you begin your applications to B-Schools?
Here’s a rundown on the kind of questions to expect while seeking an evaluation:
1. Have you appeared for the GMAT? What’s your score?
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
2. How many years of total work experience do you have?
3. What is your current designation?
4. Your exposure to business and management as a whole?
5. What are the highlights of your work? Any specific experience/s that have led to the desire to pursue an MBA?
6. What are your career goals?
7. Your highest academic degree? CGPA/Percentage?
8. Additional profile enhancing courses or Certifications?
9. What Extracurricular/Community experiences have you been involved in? What are your hobbies and interests?
10. MBA Specifics? (executive/full time/part time, duration, location, areas of specialization/concentration)
11. How are you planning to finance your MBA?
PS: If you already have an MBA/PGDBM, it’s extremely crucial to be clear on why you want a second MBA. What gaps in your knowledge or skills are you hoping to bridge through this second MBA?
Follow Mansie Dewan Consulting on LEAP.