The Stanford Graduate School of Business has announced the application deadlines and essay questions for the MBA Class of 2018.
ROUND ONE DEADLINE
Application Due: September 22, 2015
Decision: December 9, 2015
ROUND TWO DEADLINE
Application Due: January 12, 2016
Decision: March 30, 2016
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
ROUND THREE DEADLINE
Application Due: April 5, 2016
Decision: May 11, 2016
Essay A: What matters most to you, and why?
For this essay, we would like you to:
- Focus on the “why” rather than the “what.”
- Do some deep self-examination, so you can genuinely illustrate who you are and how you came to be the person you are.
- Share the insights, experiences, and lessons that shaped your perspectives, rather than focusing merely on what you’ve done or accomplished.
- Write from the heart, and illustrate how a person, situation, or event has influenced you.
Essay B: Why Stanford?
Enlighten us on how earning your MBA at Stanford will enable you to realize your ambitions.
- Explain your decision to pursue graduate education in management.
- Explain the distinctive opportunities you will pursue at Stanford.
Your answers for both essay questions combined may not exceed 1,150 words. Stanford GSB suggests 750 words for Essay A, and 400 words for Essay B.
All materials, including letters of recommendation, are due by 5 p.m. Pacific Time on the day of the deadline.
This article has been re-published as per the terms of LEAP Partners Program with Stacy Blackman Consulting.
Follow Stacy Blackman on LEAP.