The Stanford Graduate School of Business has posted the MBA application essays for the 2016-2017 admissions cycle. They remain unchanged from last year, and are as follows:
Essay A: What matters most to you, and why? (Suggested word count: 750)
For this essay Stanford GSB would like you to:
- Do some deep self-examination, so you can genuinely illustrate who you are and how you came to be the person you are.
- Share the insights, experiences, and lessons that shaped your perspectives, rather than focusing merely on what you’ve done or accomplished.
- Write from the heart, and illustrate how a person, situation, or event has influenced you.
- Focus on the “why” rather than the “what.”
Essay B: Why Stanford? (Suggested word count: 400; 450 for applicants to both the MBA and MBx programs)
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
- Enlighten us on how earning your MBA at Stanford will enable you to realize your ambitions.
- Explain your decision to pursue graduate education in management.
- Explain the distinctive opportunities you will pursue at Stanford.
- If you are applying to both the MBA and MSx programs, use Essay B to address your interest in both programs.
For more information about applying to the Stanford Graduate School of Business, please visit the GSB MBA admissions website.