GRE - Reading Comprehension - Sentence types
Arghya Debnath 5 months ago Reading Comprehension | Adverb | Approach techniques | Argument Building | Argument construction | Argument Evaluation | Comparison Words | Critical Reading | Critical Reasoning | Deciphering relevant information | Logical thinking | Reading Comprehension | Reason Identification | Relationship building | Resolve or explain | Sentence Composition | Sentence types | Strengthen the argument | Synonyms | Vocabulary | Weaken the argument | Word Confusion
i want to take preparetion by myself. how should i start.
QS LEAP provides you with all the resources required to prepare for your test. Below is an outline on how you can go about utilizing the platform to prepare for your exams.
- There are practice tests on your dashboard which provide you with sets of varying difficulty levels which you can give under timed and untimed conditions.
- QS- LEAP conducts free live classes regularly, wherein you learn strategies to solve questions. You also get a chance to interact with our tutors and the community.
- The resources tab has sub-tabs. There are videos on varied topics, while the topic gym provides you with concept notes. The blogs cover topics on prep and application based topics, and then there is the QS rankings of Universities.
- The directory tab gives you all the resources for your application related needs. You can discover universities and programs under the program tab. You can join university groups to interact with the community. You can find out about our tutors and also have a chance to get an admission consulting from experts in the field.
- If you have any queries related to an exam or the platform or your application, you can go to the QNA forum and post your queries there.
- The tutors also provide personalized tutoring sessions wherein you can have a customized class planned according to your needs and areas for improvement.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more information.