GRE - Quantitative Reasoning - Probability
how to view the test answers after the completion of the test
- On your dashboard go to "My Attempt Analysis", you will see a table with three columns; question set, score, and action.
- Click on "action" against the question set you want to view.
- You will be directed to the page that gives you an analysis of the question set.
- Scroll down the page and you will see an option called "Review Question set".
- Click on "Review Question set" tab and you will be able to see the answer to each question. The right answer choice is highlighted in green. If you have got an answer correct you will only see one answer that is highlighted in green. If you have got an answer incorrect you will see the wrong answer highlighted in red and the correct one highlighted in green. The solution will be written below the answer choices.