EAE Business School
1+ others shortlisted this
EAE’s Executive MBA in Barcelona and Madrid is designed to improve and broaden the business and managerial skills of the participating professionals, all of whom hold positions of responsibility in leading companies and organizations.
Throughout the program, participants develop the competences required to lead a business project successfully.
Reasons for taking EAE’s Executive MBA in Barcelona and Madrid:
- EAE belongs to the Executive MBA Council. By belonging to this association, EAE guarantees that its Executive MBA and Global Executive MBA programs meet international academic and quality standards.
- International Residential Program in the USA. EAE's Executive MBA offers participants the chance to do a Residential Program at La Verne University (California). This residential program is available at an additional charge to the student.
- Employment Partner Executive Program. Participants on the Executive MBA receive an advisory and professional selection program given by headhunters, and access to activities such as the Company Day.
- Accompaniment Coaching Personal Plan. Participants on the Executive MBA have a coach available to guide them personally and professionally through the MBA.
- Residential Program and Business Plan. The Business Plan developed throughout the master's degree and the weekend Residential Program are two of the essential elements of the Executive MBA.
- Networking. Through series of meetings with managers from other companies, such as the Business Networking and Coffee & CEO events, participants are able to expand their network of professional contacts.
- Business Game. The program implements learning by business simulation, under the challenge of understanding strategic planning by practising and performing it in a context of business reality.
- Case Method. The Case Method is very important on the EMBA, as it systematically improves the decision-making process by discussing cases of real companies.
Avg. Work Experience
Avg. Student Age
Employed (Post 3 Months)
Avg. Salary (Post 3 Months)
c/ Aragón, 55 Barcelona
C/ Joaquín Costa, 41 Madrid