EAE Business School
1+ others shortlisted this
Global Executive MBA
Continuous change processes, globalisation, emerging markets and intensifying competition are some of the features that characterise the present state of the economy. Meanwhile, for many companies, the current economic crisis represents an opportunity to reinvent themselves. The company of the future will operate in a globalised market of customers, competitors and suppliers, where the opportunities that emerge may be located on the other side of the planet.
Within this context, Directors and CEOs need to update their knowledge and skills constantly in order to combine their solid professional know-how with a global perspective of business, as this is the only way in which the challenges presented by today’s markets can be met successfully, enabling a global business strategy to be designed that adapts to the changing conditions of the economic environment.
reasons for taking EAE’s Global Executive MBA in Madrid:
- EAE, a School certified by the Executive MBA Council. Belonging to this assocation guarantees that EAE's Executive MBA and Global Executive MBA programs meet all international academic and quality standards.
- International Residence. Three residential programs in three leading world business centres: Madrid, Shanghai and Miami, in collaboration with Shanghai University and Kean University, enabling participants to undertake great international networking with other participants and gain first-hand sight and experience of the business culture in Asia, Europe and America.
- Business Plan. The most practical and complete Global Executive MBA thanks to the Business Plan developed on the international residence.
- Business Game. The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and tests their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program in a competition between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur
- Work sessions. The Global Executive MBA provides visits to companies, management skills development workshops and customised coaching sessions.
- Internationally renowned methodology. The methodology used on the EAE Hybrid Learning programs was a finalist at the prestigious Reimagine 2015 teaching innovation awards organised by Wharton, the business school of the University of Pennsylvania (U-Penn)
Avg. Work Experience
Avg. Student Age
Employed (Post 3 Months)
Avg. Salary (Post 3 Months)
Natalia Moreno, Director of Global Institutional Relations at @Telefónica: "El Covid pone de manifiesto la importancia de la sostenibilidad y de escuchar a los grupos de interés: es una oportunidad para fomentar la cultura corporativa sostenible". https://pic.twitter.com/grRdmk1knP
Susana Gato, Directora de Responsabilidad Corporativa en Atresmedia: "Hay que seguir formándose porque lo que aprendimos hace años ya no nos sirve". Mi consejo sería estar muy convencido del rol que tenemos y contar con las Soft skills y capacidad de resiliencia". https://pic.twitter.com/eBLDttbuZ1
IEB (Instituto de Estudios Bursatiles)
EU Business School
ESIC Business and Marketing School
IE Business School
UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia
Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros (Cunef)
ADM International Business School
ESCUELA EUROPEA DE NEGOCIOS (sede central)
Paul BodineView profile
Scott EdinburghView profile
Stacy BlackmanView profile
EAE Business School 8 months ago
Muchas gracias a todos los participantes y a los que nos habéis acompañado vía streaming en la presentación internacional del II Observatorio de la Sostenibilidad en Iberoamérica que ha tenido lugar hoy en Madrid. ¡Ha sido un placer contar con vosotros y vuestras experiencias! https://pic.twitter.com/OM90tzmjUr