EAE Business School
16+ others shortlisted this
International MBA Barcelona – New York
The International MBA in Spain – Barcelona – New York has been designed so that participants can enhance and increase their knowledge in business management and administration, work with the main management tools and strengthen their managerial skills and competences. It is a management master’s degree focused on understanding all areas involved in the management of organisations, with a complete overview of the company, the way it functions and how it is organised.
All of this is enriched by the networking opportunities available with the other participating professionals, our teaching staff and the professionals invited to our conferences, discussions and activities, which is crucial for enhancing professional positioning.
Reasons for taking EAE’s International MBA in Spain:
- Study abroad in New York. Students are offered the opportunity to study abroad at Pace Unversity (New York), a private institution of higher education committed to offering students a high quality, global business education.
- International Faculty. Some of the contents of certain courses are taught by lecturers from EAE's partner universities and business schools.
- Conferences for specific industries. This series of conferences is led by top-level business directors, who share their experiences and knowledge
- Networking. Three times during the academic year, participants will have the opportunity to expand their professional network with top CEOs, in Coffee & CEO events
- International Residential Program. On completing the tuition period in Barcelona, students have the option of doing a two-week residential placement at Pace University (New York). This residential program is available at an additional charge to the student*
- Business Game. The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, testing their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program. A contest will take place among classmates, where participants will have to act as a real entrepreneur and succeed.
- Employment Report. 95% of International MBA students who applied for Internships finally managed to do them.
Avg. Work Experience
Avg. Student Age
Employed (Post 3 Months)
Avg. Salary (Post 3 Months)
c/ Aragón, 55 Barcelona
C/ Joaquín Costa, 41 Madrid