EAE Business School
20000 - 30000 USD
36+ others shortlisted this
EAE Business School’s MBA sets the standard of executive training programs, equipping participants to reach positions of responsibility in a company by acquiring the crucial managerial skills required to run companies and institutions. The program is designed to enable participants to consolidate and broaden their knowledge of company management and administration, gaining insight into the leading management tools and strengthening their executive skills and competences.
EAE’s MBA is a master in management focusing on developing an in-depth understanding of all of the areas involved in the management of organisations, with the experience being enriched by the networking opportunities with the rest of the participants, the teaching faculty and the professionals invited to conferences, seminars and activities, a key factor in enabling participants to enhance their position professionally
Some of the contents of certain courses are taught by lecturers from EAE's partner universities and business schools.
- International Residential Program. On completing the tuition period in Barcelona or Madrid, students have the option of doing a two-week residential placement at Pace University (New York). This residential program is available at an additional charge to the student
- Conferences for specific industries.This series of conferences is led by top-level business directors, who share their experiences and knowledge
- Networking. Three times during the academic year, participants will have the opportunity to expand their professional network with top CEOs, in Coffee & CEO events
- Employment Report. 96% of MBA students who applied for Internships finally managed to do them.
- Business Plan. The Business Plan, developed during the program and tutored by a teacher, is the key piece of the MBA. The objective of the plan is to capture all the contents obtained during the program in a project of creation of company
- Business Game.The Business Game experience enables students to create and manage their own company, and tests their abilities and knowledge acquired during the first part of the program in a competition between classmates in which they put themselves in the shoes of a real entrepreneur.
- Ranking QS. The EAE Business School Full Time MBA programs have been ranked among the 250 best in the world according to the "QS Global 250 Business Schools Report 2017”. EAE is also classified among the 82 best European educational institutions giving MBAs.
Avg. Work Experience
Avg. Student Age
Employed (Post 3 Months)
Avg. Salary (Post 3 Months)
c/ Aragón, 55 Barcelona
C/ Joaquín Costa, 41 Madrid