Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary
575 - 630
26 - 40 years
Fees/Yr ( USD )
50+ others shortlisted this
Welcome to the Haskayne School of Business
The Haskayne School of Business was founded at the University of Calgary in 1967, and is home to some Canada's brightest and most accomplished minds. Haskayne prides itself on being a leader of knowledge and has established centres to further prepare the next generation of leaders in key industries, entrepreurship and innovation, advanced leadership, sustainability and real estate.
Haskayne has approximately 4,400 full- and part-time students enrolled in a range of programs including the Master of Business Administration (MBA). An important member of the Canadian and international business communities, Haskayne maintains partnerships spanning the globe and an alumni network of over 22,000 across more than 80 countries.
The Haskayne School of Business is located in Calgary, Alberta, one of Cabada's most dynmaic and enterprising cities.Calgary is one of the world's cleanest, safest and diverse cities and consistently ranks high on "Best Places to Live" lists from around the globe. Located within an hour drive of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Calgary offers-world class lifestyle and recreation opportinities. This city also boasts one of Canada's most educated populations and is home to one to one of the highest concentrations of entrepreneurs and head offices per capita. There is an antmosphere that inspires and enthusiatic business culture and entrepreneurial spirit which drives the cities strong economy.
Why take your MBA at Haskayne?
There are many MBA programs to chose from and committing to a program means an investment in both time and money. At Haskayne our commitment is to empower you to become a leader as you live, work and learn. The Haskayne MBA program encompasses six elements that are critical, not only in providing you with a superior business education, but are also designed to maximize your experience both in and beyond the classroom.
- An enhanced understanding of business principles: Your core courses will give you the functional tools and knowledge to confidently step in to a leadership role.
- Unique degree specializations: Choose from global energy management and sustainable development, entrepreneurship and innovation, finance, marketing, project management, and real estate studies.
- An immersive and enriched learning experience: Take part in innovative opportunities like international exchanges, Haskayne wilderness retreat and Haskayne student experiences fund.
- Flexible programs: The Haskayne MBA has various program delivery options to help you find a program tailored to your needs.
- A connected and supportive network: With access to the Haskayne career services, mentorship program and alumni network, you will have a network of people to help facilitate your educational growth and achievement.
- One of Canada's most dynamic business communities: Calgary boasts one of Canada's most educated populations and is home to one of the highest concentrations of entrepreneurs and head offices per capita.
For more information on admission requirements, please visit http://haskayne.ucalgary.ca/programs/mba/admissions
To attend an upcoming online information session, please register at http://haskayne.ucalgary.ca/programs/mba/info-sessions
Scurfield Hall 2500 University Drive NW Calgary T2N 1N4
Scurfield Hall 2500 University Drive NW Calgary
Canada T2N 1N4
906 8th Avenue SW Calgary
Alberta T2P 1H9