Maastricht School of Management
Fees/Yr ( USD )
20000 - 30000
13+ others shortlisted this
Our MBA program provides state-of-the-art management education to managers and mid-career professionals from all over the world. This internationally accredited program combines management theory with practical experience and applied research. As global and multicultural leadership skills are a vital asset for today’s managers, participants are trained in an international and multicultural environment. An MsM MBA class typically consists of participants coming from more than 25 different countries, creating a stimulating learning environment inside and outside the classroom.
Our proximity to other major European countries and our global network
of more than 20 partner institutions only adds to our attractiveness as
an international management school.
Participants can choose from following specializations:
- Accounting and Finance
- Corporate Strategy and Economic Policy
- Management Information Systems
- International Business
Choosing the MsM MBA program means choosing:
- An internationally accredited program
- A multidisciplinary teaching methodology
- A culturally diverse student body
- Dedicated international faculty and staff
- More than 60 years experience in management education
- Access to MsM’s global network
The international Executive MBA jointly offered by the Maastricht School of Management (MsM) and Cologne Business School (CBS) prepares you to become a leader in today’s dynamic global business environment. The program balances management theory with practical experience and applied research in a multicultural, multidisciplinary setting. The Executive MBA is designed to stimulate creative management thinking and to teach the skills needed to transform management knowledge into practice.
Why should you choose the part-time MsM / CBS Executive MBA program?
- The Executive MBA program is an internationally accredited program;
- The modular design of this part-time program enables you to combine your study with professional responsibilities. Classes are conducted in seven modules, each lasting nine days, followed by a three-month break. The program can be completed in 24 months;
- The Executive MBA program includes a study trip to Shanghai, offering a unique opportunity to interact with the international business community in China’s economic center.
- You share this study experience with fellow participants from various countries and professional backgrounds, a fact that enriches the learning experience and provides you the opportunity to expand your international network. Current participants come from inter alia Egypt, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania and the Netherlands. They occupy various management roles at companies like Philips, Goodyear, Daimler Chrysler and Siemens.
- Beyond the regular MBA courses, the program has a specialization module in Sustainability, introducing you to the broad area of business ethics, sustainable supply chain management, and sustainable financial management.