SKEMA Business School
Sophia-Antipolis, Lille, Raleigh, Belo Horizonte
Fees/Yr ( USD )
30000 - 40000
14+ others shortlisted this
Welcome to Skema Executive MBA programme !
The Skema Executive MBA is a high level continuing education programme for experienced executives wishing to increase their managerial and strategic skills. This programme allows managers to understand new organisational models suited to constantly changing complex environments. It also aims to foster participants' overall strategic vision.
- Strengthening managerial and strategic skills in all management disciplines
- Boosting in-depth understanding of the challenges of the global knowledge economy
- Developing analytical and problem-solving skills at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Helping participants to understand the mechanisms, structures and processes for implementing management practices in global environments
- Developing leadership skills and influence in a dynamic globalised company environment
- Developing global knowledge economy talents
- Contributing to the improvement of project leadership and management practices in complex business environments
International experience : The Skema EMBA is a blended learning format and one of the very few programmes to take its participants around the globe – in Europe, Asia, North and South America. This seminars enable you to meet with other students from some of Skema’s partner universities’ EMBA programmes, visit local and international companies and have interesting exchanges with their CEOs and executives, and to engage with expert guest speakers during lunches and dinners.
Unique individual coaching programme The SKEMA Executive MBA is the only programme in the world to base its personal development module on the Leadership Diamond®, a Philosophy in Business (PiB®) developed by the philosopher and professor Peter Koestenbaum. The individual coaching provided in the Executive MBA introduces participants to the most modern and relevant leadership ways of thinking, acting and being. Participants develop a comprehensive picture of their current leadership situations and use the Leadership Diamond® to compare them to what is possible.
Skema Staff can help you to finance this programme or answer at all our questions. Contact-us