UC Davis Graduate School of Management
100000 - 110000 USD
5+ others shortlisted this
MBA Programs in Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area
MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON THE WORLD
The San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento Part-Time MBA programs at the University of California, Davis offer a transformational experience where you’ll learn to think in new ways, expand your network and change the world.
You’ll feel the energy and the camaraderie from day one. You’ll balance work and school while earning your degree from one of the top-ranked part-time MBA programs in the nation.
We focus on preparing you to lead, collaborate and have an impact.
PROVEN VALUE AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Part-Time UC Davis MBA 2016 Graduates:
- 83% Earned Higher Salaries
- 41% Average Salary Increase
- 60% Took on a New Role
CONVENIENT SCHEDULE AND OPTIONS
We offer a weekend format with most classes offered on Fridays and Saturdays in San Ramon, California, and in Sacramento, California.
Fast-Track Pace: 2 yearsAccelerate your MBA by attending class each weekend.
Regular Pace: 3 yearsBalance school and other commitments by attending class on alternate weekends.
YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Experiential, hands-on learning: Team up to deliver value on consulting projects for top industry leaders and promising startups, the anchor of our IMPACT curriculum.
- New Industry Immersions: Deep dives into Food & Ag, Biotechnology, Sustainable Energy and Technology Finance, drawing on UC Davis’ global research leadership, California’s innovation and relationships with top executives in these key sectors.
- Unique close-knit community: Collaborate with people from all over the world who will challenge you to be your best self.
- Career success: We work with you to pinpoint companies where you want to make your mark and promote you directly to them.
- Close relationships with thought leaders: Work with our top 10 globally ranked research faculty and industry experts to develop lifelong connections.
- Leadership innovation: Build your leadership capacity through our pioneering program modeled on approaches used by global companies for their executives.
- National and international MBA rankings: Top 50 Full-Time MBA program in the U.S. for 23 consecutive years (U.S. News & World Report). No. 9 globally for faculty quality (The Economist)
- Entrepreneurship focus: Our UC Davis Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship offers several programs to help you build a network to drive your startup business ideas forward.
We hope you’ll reach out and learn more about us by scheduling your personal consultation.
Avg. Work Experience
Avg. Student Age
Employed (Post 3 Months)
Avg. Salary (Post 3 Months)
International Management / Business
UC Davis - Full-Time MBA Program
Gallagher Hall One Shields Ave Davis
San Francisco Bay Area Part-Time MBA Program
Bishop Ranch 15, Suite 190 12647 Alcosta Blvd. San Ramon