If you go by LSAT scores in the past few years you realize that a score of over 160 can help you get closer to a good (or may I say a great?) law school. However getting to that magic figure is not going to be a cakewalk and you will have to use means including LSAT Flashcards to make things easier for yourself.
Why should one use LSAT Flashcards?
LSAT doesn’t test your memory, but it still has a role to play. Of course this all-important test of your life will test your reasoning and that’s what you should focus on. But you can do your prep a world of good and save yourself a lot of time by memorizing certain things for the test. And when it comes to memorization, what better than flashcards?
Things you need to have on your flashcards
Here’s the deal; experts say that you need to start preparing for your LSAT at least three months in advance to be at the top of your game. But the prep time can easily extend if you don’t use smart techniques like the use of flashcards to learn certain things quickly and efficiently.
What else you can do inside qs leap ?
The good news is that you don’t have to make too many LSAT Flashcards. The most important ones you need are mentioned below:
- To begin with, your flashcards should contain Sufficient and Necessary condition indicators.
- Conclusion and Premise indicators should be included in them too.
- There are around 15 to 20 Logical Reasoning Flaws that are handy on flashcards.
- Knowing Logical Reasoning Question Types will help you be confident during the test.
- The Logical Reasoning prevalent valid argument forms.
- The Logical Game types.
- The best approach for all types of Logical Reasoning question types.
- The common wrong answer options for Logical Reasoning questions.
- Various structural elements of Reading Comprehension including studies, casual causes and examples.
Make the most out of resources
LSAT Flashcards will not only help you learn certain aspects of the test quicker but be more confident for the exam too. However if you are feeling bogged down by the idea of having to make these flashcards then you can benefit from the resources you can find.
- Varsity Tutors offers thousands of free flashcards with advanced reporting that can build your confidence.
- Cram.com also has a diverse and expansive range of flashcards to choose from.
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Flashcards are another popular resource for test takers.
If you want to prepare for your LSAT smartly and get that spring in your step, then flashcards are worth their weight in gold for you.
Get your profile reviewed by professionals on LEAP Admission Counselling group