On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QS LEAP
Beginner's guide for success in the business program
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Lisa Francis
About This Webinar
When our biggest goals seem out of reach or too abstract it is helpful to consider the practical, real-world knowledge that can help you reach them, particularly if your aspirations are centered in the world of business. You might have some vague ideas about why business graduates are in high demand worldwide because business touches on pretty much every aspect of modern human society careers, with a business degree you get diverse and often highly paid jobs.
Whatever route you take business programs and their expertise is a great launchpad for achieving everything you want in life.
In this webinar, you will get a beginner's guide on how a graduate business degree is a popular vehicle for achieving larger goals in your life, eventually, developing yourself into a competent business expert.
Register and attend this LIVE webinar titled "Beginner's guide for success in the business program" to begin a career in business with a strong foundation of applicable skills and complete mentorship.
- Learn about strategies to succeed academically in a graduate business program.
- Understand how to identify what program will be the best fit for you.
- Discover the professional development opportunities in a graduate business program.
- Find out how to make your job application stand out from the rest: Tips and tricks to succeed in the application process.
- Get a firsthand account from a recent MBA student.
- Gain your fee waiver code inside- Apply Now!
Director of Admissions
Lisa Francis is the Director of Graduate Admissions at American University's Kogod School of Business in Washington. DC. Lisa has served on the admissions team for three and a half years and completed the MBA program at Kogod in December 2021.
Lisa is excited to share more about her experience in the classroom and the value of joining the Kogod community.
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
American University's Kogod School of Business is Washington DCs oldest business school At Kogod they believe that profit can have a purpose student are drawn to their programs due to their small class sizes world-class faculty and opportunity for experiential learning.
The program they intend to offer:
- Full-time MBA
- MS Accounting (both online and on-campus)
- MS Analytics (both online and on-campus)
- MS Finance
- MS Marketing
- MS Real Estate
- MS Sustainability Management
- MS Taxation
Application deadline: (Fee waiver code inside: Apply Now!)
- January 15th, 2022- priority scholarship deadline for Fall 2022.
- March 15th, 2022- deadline for international students looking to join in Fall 2022.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Preparing Leaders for Tomorrow's Business World
By: DR. Githa S Heggde & Ramesh Ramadurai
Business & Tech Bachelor's, Master’s, or MBA @GISMA
By: Sarah Holze
Register and get access to this on-demand Webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro