Hosted by QSLEAP
How can an MBA help transform your career?
03:57 PM (UTC) 1 Hour
By: Sandra Richez
About This Webinar
Gone are the days when a bachelor’s degree was enough to set a graduate up for a long and fulfilling career. Today, careers are projected to extend with life expectancy, and since career switching and multiple vocational investments are on the rise, it is now tougher to stand out of the crowd and beat the competition.
Indeed, a principal advantage of attending business school is the MBA’s potential to inject the skills and know-how that can enable a career change, and approximately 40% of students take up the qualification precisely with this primary objective in mind, according to the QS Applicant Survey 2015.
Register for this On Demand Webinar by EDHEC Business School for access to a short video explaining "How an MBA can help transform your career?"and learn the following:
- How an MBA can help you to advance your career.
- What kind of support can you expect from the Careers Service team of a top MBA in making your dream career move?
- Tips for those who want to change the profession, location or Industry.
- Insights on International hiring opportunities.
EDHEC MBA Program Director
Sandra is the Director of EDHEC Business School’s Global MBA Program. She has over 20 years experience in Education, HR development and career management, particularly in developing high-potential managers in companies such as Disney and Véolia, and in career services at ESSEC-Cornell University and EDHEC Business School.
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
Located in Lille, Nice, Paris, London, and Singapore, EDHEC is one of the best 15 business schools in Europe. Resolutely international and directly connected to the world of business, for over 100 years EDHEC has been cultivating independent thought, non-conformism and entrepreneurial spirit, delivering true innovation and value to over 40,000 alumni world-wide.
EDHEC: GLOBAL RECOGNITION
EDHEC Business School was one of the first schools to gain the prestigious triple-accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) and today ranks among the top schools in France and the world for its Bachelor, Master in Management, MSc and Executive Education programmes.
Here are the few accolades that EDHEC Business School has to its name-
- Ranked 2nd worldwide for campus & facilities.
- Ranked 2nd MBA in the world for diversity - QS World Univeristy Rankings 2019.
- Ranked 3rd in the world for learning new skills (FT Custom & Open Programmes 2019)
- Ranked 3rd for MBA in France & 7th in Europe by The Economist 2018
EDHEC Global MBA: Diverse as the world, Individual as You
If you are looking to gain a real-world business education and develop a multicultural and international perspective to shape your future career then the Global MBA programme in Nice, France could be an ideal choice for you. During the 10-month programme you will have the opportunity to learn and connect with fellow participants, faculty, and corporate partners from more than 30 different nationalities, making it a truly global experience.
Blending core business fundamentals with a choice of personalised options and international learning expeditions, you can shape your programme according to your professional goals.
• Business & Leadership fundamentals: To give you a broad vision of the key challenges, strategies, and skills needed in today’s ever-changing world
• Choice of specialised tracks: Enhance your expertise in line with your career aspirations with a 4-week intensive track of your choice, each including a week global learning expedition: Digital Innovation (New York), Leadership (Singapore), Entrepreneurship (San Francisco) or Finance (London)
• Tailored MBA project: The 8-week tailored MBA project allows you to put your newly acquired skills and knowledge into practice. Choose from an internship, consulting project, business plan, sustainability project, research project, or academic exchange
• CareerSmart programme: CareerSmart will help you to define and plan your career aspirations through dedicated workshops, coaching, and interactive sessions.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Study MBA/Masters in Spain
By: Alex Chisholm
02:00 PM (UTC)
Destination India: Cracking career-goals with ISB
By: Dr. Philip Zerillo
02:00 PM (UTC)
Disruptive Technologies & Emerging Business Opportunities
By: Victor Ronco
04:00 PM (UTC)
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro