On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QSLEAP
How I Built A Career @ Chrysler with a Mexican MBA
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Setu Jamuar & Divya Mukhopadhyay
About This Webinar
- The advantages of choosing Mexico, and how IPADE can make a tremendous difference in the learnings you acquire.
- How the curriculum and experiential teaching methodology at IPADE prepares you for the practical business world.
- What are the most sought-after management skills that you can build within the IPADE environment.
- What kind of perspectives will help you develop your personality through the IPADE MBA.
- What are the things to keep in mind when planning for your own MBA.
- Helpful insights on the matters of scholarships and placements.
A fast growing educational hub, Mexico has recently witnessed unprecedented growth in in the education sector. A large number of private institutions and business schools have now opened up across the country providing world-class higher education. Business schools in Mexico, particularly, have been globally recognized for their high quality training programs.
Jeep Brand Manager at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Community Manager at QSLEAP
Divya has a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology from Bangor University in Wales, UK, and has closely studied varying models of
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Pursue a Full-Time MBA at the University of Sydney
By: Professor Guy Ford
07:00 AM (UTC)
Register and get access to this on-demand Webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro