On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QSLEAP
NUS MSc Food Science & Human Nutrition Info Session
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Dr Yang Hongshun
About This Webinar
Are you're interested in food, especially in terms of its components and how it can affect us ? Are you’re passionate about human health and nutrition, food fermentation, food safety?
Register and watch this on-demand webinar video titled "MSc Food Science & Human info session" by National University of Singapore and learn how the programme offers an in-depth knowledge and understanding of advanced topics in food science subdisciplines.
• Learn about the National University of Singapore (NUS) Master of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition programme, offered by the pioneering Department of Food Science and Technology, which has more than 20 years of experience in training graduates in the sector.
• Gain insights into how the programme can advance your professional continuing education training, to better prepare you to excel in the rapidly changing food landscape.
• Get more details about the comprehensive set of advanced topics covered in the programme, including food bioscience, modern food processing technology, evidence-based functional foods, modern analytical science and human nutrition
• Find out how NUS’ connections to the industry (including such names as Nestle, Kikkoman, Givaudan, Firmenich and KH Roberts) can help provide you with up-to-date knowledge and valuable networking opportunities to take the next step in your professional development
• Learn about the programme curriculum, structure and admission requirements
Dr Yang Hongshun
Assoc Prof Yang Hongshun, Dept of Food Science & Technology
Dr Yang Hongshun is an Associate Professor at the Department of Food Science and Technology, National University of Singapore. He holds PhDs in Food Science (from the University of Minnesota, USA), and Refrigeration & Cryogenics Engineering (from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China).
Associate Professor Yang is also a recipient of numerous honours and awards, including the Publons Peer Review Award 2018 and 2019 for the areas of Agricultural Sciences, Biology and Biochemistry and Cross-Field, which reflects his status in the top 1% of all reviewers. His research interests are in sustainable food processing, safety engineering and foodomics
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is Singapore’s flagship university, which offers a global approach to education, research and entrepreneurship, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. We have 17 faculties across three campuses in Singapore, as well as 12 NUS Overseas Colleges across the world. Close to 40,000 students from 100 countries enrich our vibrant and diverse campus community.
Our multidisciplinary and real-world approach to education, research and entrepreneurship enables us to work closely with industry, governments and academia to address crucial and complex issues relevant to Asia and the world. Researchers in our faculties, 30 university-level research institutes, research centres of excellence and corporate labs focus on themes that include energy, environmental and urban sustainability; treatment and prevention of diseases common among Asians; active ageing; advanced materials; as well as risk management and resilience of financial systems. Our latest research focus is on the use of data science, operations research and cybersecurity to support Singapore's Smart Nation initiative.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
STEM Studies in Russia: Earn your Masters @Skoltech
By: Denis Stolyarov
What can I do with a Public Health degree?
By: Dr. Craig Blakely, PhD, MPH & Dr. Susan Buchino, PhD, OTR/L
Map Your Career with Goizueta Business School
By: Liz Chilla
Register and get access to this on-demand Webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro