On Demand Webinar
Hosted by GISMA Business School
Study MBA in Germany
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Keara Nicholl
About This Webinar
If you are contemplating studying MBA in Germany or should you be curious about Germany as a study destination for Masters Programs, here is an on-demand webinar to help you gather information, facts & trends about studying in Germany - which is fast emerging as a highly popular destination amongst international students for its excellent universities, buzzing student life, funding options & dynamic career choices. Here's what you will take-away by attending this webinar -
- Understand the caliber of MBA and Master programs that the Business Schools in Germany have to offer.
- Gather information on application cycles and requirements for the admission process.
- Learn more about employment opportunities post an MBA/Masters, visa requirements and a lot more.
Sr. Candidate Selection Coordinator at Quacquarelli Symonds
Keara has a profound experience in higher education and global MBA market. She specializes in CV screening and candidate selection and client relationship management.
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
This on-demand webinar is sponsored by GISMA Business School - a German Business school with campuses in Berlin & Hannover.
GISMA Business School, the German International Graduate School of Management and Administration, was founded by former German Chancellor Gerhard Schröder in 1999.
Its purpose is to offer globally recognized management education and gives students the opportunity to study in an international setting. The idea for GISMA came from the need to retain management talent in Germany and attract skilled internationals to study and subsequently work in the country.
Why Study at GISMA?
- Partnerships with top European business schools
- International environment
- Programmes ranked highly worldwide
- Strong business links
- Programmes taught in English
- Careers Centre service
- Free beginner’s German classes
- Flexible payment plans and scholarships available
Study in Hannover
- Hannover is known worldwide for hosting the largest industrial fair in the world, and is also home to major universities and research centres. It is one of the biggest cities in northern Germany, with 518,000 inhabitants.
- You can find many well-established businesses in Hannover, including big multinational corporations like Volkswagen and Sennheiser, and lots of companies from a wide range of industries. The city’s main fields are automotive, the creative sector, energy, ICT, life sciences, and production engineering.
- In terms of retail and trade, it is one of the most successful places in the country. This is because of its excellent transport links and central location, making it easy to move goods to and from anywhere in Europe.
- If you're looking for a tried-and-tested place to start or continue your professional life, this is a great city to choose.
Study in Berlin
- Berlin is a multicultural and lively city, with a rich history and a range of job opportunities on offer (particularly in the technology sector). The affordable cost of living and vibrant culture make it a popular destination for students.
- It is also the largest city in Germany and is quickly becoming known as one of the places to be if you want to create a successful start-up in Europe.
- If you are interested in staying in higher education, Berlin has the most researchers and academics per capita in the country, as well as a large number of excellent universities and other higher education institutions - so you'll be in a great place to start a life in academia.
- For an international and exciting experience, Berlin should be at the top of your list.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Improve your career prospects with an MBA degree
By: Doris Duoduo Xun & Jeremy Tai
02:00 PM (UTC)
NUS MSc in Venture Creation Info Session
By: Professor Chee Yeow Meng
12:30 PM (UTC)
NUS MSocSci (Communication) Info Session
By: Dr Suwichit Chaidaroom
05:30 AM (UTC)
Register and get access to this on-demand Webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro