On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QS LEAP
Study in UK-Business Masters/Masters in Mngmt(MIM)
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Alex Chisholm
About This Webinar
- Know the reasons why there is a visible increase in demand for a One-Year Business Masters/Masters in Management over the Classic Two-Year MBA.
- Gather insights on the available options to study Masters in Management/Business Masters in the UK. Understand the factors that you need to consider before you pick a program.
- How to use the latest QS Rankings as a tool to make informed & well-judged decisions.
- Quick numbers. What is the percentage of international students in the classrooms of some of the best management programs across the UK, which cities in the UK offer the best jobs for management grads, what are the careers that are in-demand in the country right now etc.
This webinar is sponsored by Cass Business School. Here's a quick overview about the sponsor in their own words:
A finance master’s degree will help you to specialise and get ahead in a competitive employment market. There is a real-world focus at Cass, with our finance faculty maintaining close links to industry.
We offer five master’s degrees in finance which will give you the knowledge and skills to navigate the rapidly changing global landscape of finance:
- MSc in Banking & International Finance
- MSc in Corporate Finance
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in International Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Investment Management
Head of Business Analytics at Quacquarelli Symonds
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
London is one of the world's pre-eminent centres of finance. Cass is situated just a short walk from the Bank of England and no other European business school has as many Fortune 500 companies on its doorstep. Cass was ranked amongst Europe's leading business schools by the Financial Times again in their most recent December 2018 ranking.
Our location enables us to attract highly experienced visiting lecturers; industry professionals working in finance to come and teach our students exactly what is happening on the ground, perfectly complementing the research and teaching of our own world leading faculty.
Our careers service also benefits from our close proximity to where business is done, as they attract around leading companies interested in recruiting Cass graduates for a variety of roles across many sectors, to our careers fair every year. Throughout the year there are also many opportunities for students to attend company hosted events on campus.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Discover the HEC Paris Master in Management
By: Ghita Fahim
Why should you do a MiM in Business Management?
By: Prof. Michelle Sisto & Lilyana Stoilova & Lina Antelmann
Benefits of Pursuing Masters in Management in US
By: Alex Chisholm & Sanjeev Khagram, PhD
Register and get access to this on-demand Webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro