On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QSLEAP
Study Masters in France
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Alex Chisholm & Lilyana Stoilova
About This Webinar
- Know how the active-research based education system in France renders a unique advantage to graduates of Management Schools & gives them a cutting edge over counterparts from other parts of the world.
- Understand how France as a study destination for students holds its ground vs other regions across the world through the QS Rankings.
- Be informed on how the innovation & sustainability-driven industry ecosystem in France opens up new career opportunities for management graduates.
- Gather meaningful insights on the investment for Masters in France, comparison with other countries, get a peek into the student life, internships while your study & other important factors.
- A quick peek into the life of a student at EDHEC Business School, France and insights into their Master program(s), how to qualify for scholarships, ways to apply, cut-off scores etc.
Session co-presented by Lilyana Stoilova, International Admissions Manager, EDHEC Business School.
Head of Business Analytics at Quacquarelli Symonds
International Admissions Manager
Lilyana Stoilova has completed her higher education in France. She has obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a Master’s degree in Strategic Event Management.
Post graduation she has worked in business events, customer experience management, content marketing and database management.
In her capacity as an International Admissions manager at EDHEC Business School, she is responsible for Northern, Central and Eastern Europe, combining her passion for education and interpersonal communication to attract the best students Europe has to offer.
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
- EDHEC is one of just 80 schools worldwide with triple-crown accreditation by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Ranked in the TOP 3 Master in Finance and in the TOP 20 Master in Management worldwide by the Financial Times
- It is among the TOP 15 European business schools
- EDHEC offers a portfolio 3 Master in Management programmes, 5 MSc in Finance and 8 MSc in Business, as well as a double MSc-MBA degree
- Allocating more than 20% of its annual resources to research, renowned for its EDHEC-Risk Institute and its spin-off companies – Scientific Beta and EDHECinfra
- The school has more than 140 academic partners spread across five continents and just as many company partners, members of the EDHEC Business Club.
- More than 50% of EDHEC students find a job before leaving campus, assisted of course by the in-house Career Center
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
How to overcome constant negative thinking
By: Divya Mukhopadhyay
03:00 PM (UTC)
How to plan a career in a native digital company
By: Balvinder Powar
03:00 PM (UTC)
Register and get access to this on-demand webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro