On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QSLEAP
Study MBA in Europe
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Alex Chisholm & Emmanuelle Rassek
About This Webinar
- How does Europe weigh in as a prime MBA destination for aspiring students worldwide?
- Innovative program choices Europe has to offer and how to pick the right program based on your background
- European MBA classrooms have a far more diverse mix of international students than anywhere else in the world. Know how this can play a positive role when employers look to hire candidates who have experience working in a cross-cultural environment.
- The emerging career opportunities post an MBA degree, owing to the changing nature of jobs in European countries.
- Get a quick introduction to ESCP Europe Business school - a Premium B-School in Europe with multiple campuses. Understand the various facets of the program(s) that ESCP has to offer to MBA aspirants across the world and get your questions answered regarding career opportunities, curriculum, scholarships etc.
Head of Business School Analytics
MBA Admissions Manager
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
Established in 1819, ESCP Europe is the world’s first business school, specializing in multi-campus learning with our 6 campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw.
ESCP Europe’s mission is to inspire and educate tomorrow’s business leaders. Our conviction is that tomorrow’s business leaders will need to be international, digital, and inter-culturally effective. Our approach to education and organizational structure reflects this, with strong international programmes delivered by an integrated (pan-European) Faculty across campuses in each of Europe’s principal markets.
LET'S CELEBRATE OUR BICENTENARY
From January 2019 to January 2020, ESCP Europe reinvigorates the originality of its model by creating a series of events relating to its ambition to be the leader in the education of the next generations of managers. The events will take place on all Campuses and involve all parts of the School’s rich international community: faculty, companies, students, alumni, researchers, academic partners.
The MBA in International Management is designed for young professionals, as a 10-month, full-time intensive general management program with a strong cross-cultural approach. Students will choose to study their course over 2 ESCP Europe campuses as well as choosing electives from the 23 on offer over 7 countries.
It provides an excellent connection to the world of business and a solid foundation for an international career along with a tremendous enriching personal development experience. Students complete 2 Company Consultancy Projects over the throughout the programme allowing them to put into practice the skills acquired during their classes as well as providing an international working experience with real companies and real projects.
Being a part of the MBA in International Management means being a part of a diverse group of professionals from over 32 nationalities, and becoming a lifelong member of the ESCP Europe Alumni of over 55,000 spread over 150 countries.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Study MBA/Masters in Spain
By: Alex Chisholm
02:00 PM (UTC)
What Kind of Learner Are You?
By: Divya Mukhopadhyay
02:00 PM (UTC)
Register and get access to this on-demand webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro