Hosted by QS LEAP
Study MBA in France
02:00 PM (UTC) 1 Hour
By: Alex Chisholm & Yombo Rahman
About This Webinar
- Know how the active-research based education system in France renders a unique advantage to graduates of Management Schools & gives them a cutting edge over counterparts from other parts of the world.
- Understand how France as a study destination for students holds its ground vs other regions across the world through the QS Rankings.
- Be informed on how the innovation & sustainability-driven industry ecosystem in France opens up new career opportunities for management graduates.
- Gather meaningful insights on the investment for an MBA in France, comparison with other countries, get a peek into the student life, internships while your study & other important factors.
- A quick peek into the life of a student at Audencia Business School, France and insights into their MBA program(s), how to qualify for scholarships, ways to apply, cut-off scores etc. Session co-presented by Yombo Rahman, International Relations Manager, Audencia Business School.
Head of Business Analytics at Quacquarelli Symonds
International Relations Manager, Audencia Business School
Yombo works at helping prospective international students find a programme that best fits their career goals. Yombo is also passionate about developing partnerships, between Audencia and corporate or public institutions, that allow students to better fund their studies.
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
Audencia Business School
Founded in 1900, Audencia Business School is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management.
Audencia is one of France’s elite Grande École higher education institutions, with campuses in Nantes, Paris, Beijing & Shenzhen.
At Audencia, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is at the heart of research, programmes and operations. Audencia is the first French business school to adhere to the UN’s Global Compact and sign the UN’s Principles for Responsible Management Education, which it assisted in defining. With the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) France as a key partner, Audencia has incorporated research and teachings on CSR challenges into all curricula.
Audencia has more than 190 quality academic partnerships, plus more than 160 accords with national and international companies. The school welcomes around 5,100 students of over 100 nationalities on its programmes.
- The Economist Ranking- 90th in the world, 5th for student diversity, 22nd for faculty quality, 32nd for diversity of recruiters
- 15 nationalities ( Class of 2018)
- 66% Employed before graduation
- Possibility to focus on Corporate Finance, Entrepreneurship & Transformation, Corporate Social Responsibility, Innovation & New Product Development
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Careers in Germany with a Masters Degree
By: Maria Vaskova
02:00 PM (UTC)
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro