On Demand Webinar
Hosted by QS LEAP
Study your master's at Arizona State University
On Demand 1 Hour
By: Meenakshi Raghuvanshi
About This Webinar
If you're thinking about applying for a master's degree, you may wonder whether the benefits of the course outweigh the cost of higher education. Having a higher level of education mean improved career prospects, whether it is working towards your career goals or getting your dream job. A master's degree not only develops your skills- but also opens pathways to additional employment opportunities.
This webinar will help you understand how a master's degree develops your knowledge and sharpens your skills to stand out in the market. So let's dive deeper and see how pursuing a master's degree can build your future career.
Register and watch this on-demand webinar on "Study a master's degree at Arizona State University" to make an already-promising career even more rewarding.
- Get to know Arizona State University (ASU)- #Ranked as the Best Graduate School by the US News & World Report.
- Learn about the wide range of ASU postgraduate programmes offerings in business analytics, finance, engineering and technology, computer science, economics, life Sciences.
- Learn more about OPT and employment opportunities in the US.
- Get insights on application timelines, scholarships, admissions, requirements, visa requirements, and more.
What's more, the on-demand webinar is followed by the Q&A session where you will find more interesting information.
Senior Market Manager
Meenakshi Raghuvanshi is a Senior Market Manager (India-Subcontinent) for US programmes at Kaplan International with 13 years of industry experience. She supports student recruitment for the US and the most exciting part of her role is having the opportunity to assist students in fulfilling their educational and career goals.
At QS LEAP, Institutes/Universities from across the world conduct webinars to connect with aspiring candidates like you and share information about their programs, alumni, faculty & teams involved.
Enrol now and get a FREE access to this and such future webinars!Enrol For Free!
About The Institute
Arizona State University (ASU) is a new kind of university dedicated to innovative ideas and academic excellence that aims to help students get where they want to be in life. ASU has a community of scholars from around the world-
- Courses are taught by a student-focused faculty that includes Nobel laureates, Pulitzer Prize winners and Fulbright Scholars.
- Knowledge delivery goes beyond traditional methods, putting students in the middle of active learning experiences.
- Many students have opportunities to work with professors as team members on significant research projects.
ASU is all about inclusion. They thrive in this environment of innovation, excellence and inclusion which in turn prepare their students to thrive after graduation. The wide range of options we offer to international students can be accessed via their global partner Kaplan International.
Signup for this Webinar & also get access to
2500+ Free Practice Questions
Your own personalised and free study schedule
30 Mins Prep Classes
Everyday free 30 Mins prep-classes of GMAT/GRE/SAT
Virtual One-to-One Meetings
On-demand One-to-One meetings with Admissions Teams
Other Upcoming Webinars
Why study master's at London South Bank University
By: Rituraj Singh
09:30 AM (UTC)
Why consider an International Master in Business
By: Prof Bill Russell
Be future-ready with Global MBA from Tsinghua
By: Lena Xiaoxia
Register and get access to this on-demand Webinar within minutes
Proud to guide 2,00,000 student to their dreams.
Do it like a pro